I am happy to be back today, and I am sharing a layout and tutorial with you.  I used several products from the Crop Stop shop to create my layout, including:  6x6 Mini Curl Frame mask by Balzer Designs for The Crafters Workshop, Fantasia Collection: Blossom Doily Dies from Couture Creations, Radiant Rain Shimmer Mist from Creative Imaginations, Candi Dots-Chips, and Candi Fix by Craft Works Cards.

"Jumper"

Here are the steps I used in creating my layout.
1.  Place your Mini Curl Frame mask over a piece of White cardstock.  Cover an old credit card or Driver's License with Modeling Paste.
2.  Firmly hold your mask in place and spread the Modeling Paste with your card.  Make sure you press down into the shapes of the mask, to get good coverage.
3.  Remove the mask from the cardstock, and sprinkle over the Modeling Paste with Clear Embossing Powder.  Use your heat gun to set the embossing powder.
4.  Once you are finished heating the powder, spray over the design with the Shimmer Mist.
5.  After you have sprayed the design, use a baby wipe or damp paper towel, to wipe away the mist color from the embossed design.  It should "resist" the mist because of the embossing powder you used over the modeling paste and leave the mist color on your paper and a White color on the raised embossed modeling paste.
6.  Use your die cut/embossing machine to cut the Blossom Doily Shape, to place in the center of the embossed design on the White cardstock.
After I completed all of these steps, I placed the 6x6 square embossed design on my layout background paper and began layering all of my other products.  I loved the way this design worked on my page, because the look of the Mini Curl Frame reminded me of splashes, that went along perfectly with the pool photo.  And the Blossom Doily Die created a fun Sun element to place behind my photo.

Thanks for stopping by the CropStop Blog!

Featured Product
Craftwork Cards Cand Fix Foam Dots

Shop at CropStop, the stopping place for paper crafters for your crafting needs!
Use our blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your total purchase over $30.