Friday, April 13, 2018

Guest Designer - Marsha Drain


Time for another guest design spot here on the Cropstop blog. Today we're sharing another lovely card created by Marsha Drain of Gramma's Room. This time Marsha created a bright and cheery birthday card in pinks using designer paper as one of her main elements.

Marsha says: "The sparkly embossed flowers are part of the designer paper but I added Liquid Pearl centers. I added Stickles to the little bow die cuts on either side of the paper flower.  I used scor tape to adhere the two papers (embossed spots and dots and the designer paper) together as well as under the ribbon. I used Bow Easy, to create the bow and the  Cuttlebug Spots and Dots Embossing Folder for the embossed top." 

 Thanks for sharing your talent with us, Marsha!
Now it's your turn....stop by our CURRENT LINK PARTY and showoff any projects that include a few products from companies Cropstop carries in the store! 
I hope to see YOU there!

No comments: